Pages

31 October 2012

His favourite past time

Little one has been so addicted to his iPad. Although it was initially bought for his second birthday by my mom to let him learn alphabets, numbers and stuff from the various apps that is available for iOS, but he has been using it mostly to play games (some educational games, mostly it's either the racing game or Subway Surfers). If not, it's youtube. It amazes me how he learns how to use the gadgets so fast. He knows his way with the gadgets. Honestly, deep inside I am proud. Though I think it's nothing special and kids nowadays, they do learn really fast!

Sometimes when he gets bored of his iPad, he'll ask to play his Papa's phone. One thing that's troubling me is he's a sore loser. XD And he gets frustrated easily when things doesn't go how he wants it to be.

I love to play games~

But if I lose, this is how I will become T_T


He'll throw tantrums.
Or Sulk.

SO CUTE!!! XD
ok.. at times it's annoying. but still~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik