Pages

13 September 2013

I am losing my mojo...........


Don't go...

Work has really been consuming me lately... Before this, I was so happily drawing and animating but recently my jobscope has changed. I am now in charge of QC work for the animations by our partner studio from China. So most of the time I'd be typing out amendments rather than drawing. I have to scour through so many animation files and check for errors and send instructions on how to improve the shots. I am also checking several episodes all at once and it's kinda driving me NUTS!! My work is getting pretty depressing because the way our partner studio works is not like how we work. They're more used to doing tweening style of animation, whereas we're more keen to do our animation by frame-by-frame drawing. DRAWINGS ok. Not just moving the characters like puppet hamagadshitsssszzzzuuu....

Been trying hard to keep things together before I start to explode. T_T I love my work, but I hate having to become a bitch when it comes to writing amendment lists. Yes.. I have become that person where we used to talk bad about whenever we receive amendments from our client. Ha Ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik