Pages

12 April 2015

Ben's Grocer @ Publika

My mom called yesterday and asked if I wanted to join her for shopping day at Publika. OFCOURSE MOM!!!! It's been soooooooo long since we've went out together mom. (eventhough we see each other everyday when I drop my kids at your place) I kinda envy my younger siblings because they have more privilege of going out with my mom whenever they please. *sigh* I really miss going out with you mum! *sobs* *sobs*

Concourse area of Publika. They have some sort of flea market that Sunday
Baby Boy, Baby Girl, Mom, My youngest bro,
and my aunt who takes care of my kids when I'm off at work. ^^
Youngest bro and mum goofing off

We went to Ben's grocer's for brunch. It's like your usual grocery store, but the stuff there are super expensive. Well, mainly because they cater imported stuff similar to Jaya Grocer or Cold Storage. If I have a hard to find ingredients for them western recipe, I know where to find 'em already. hehe.. Oh, another thing is, eventhough it's called a grocery store but they do have a small quaint cafe/eating spot in the middle of the store.

Food station
Good ol' burger and fries.
Various dishes! Next time I'm gonna try their quiche and lasagne.
Pizzzaaaa. It was okay. My son loves it~
This is what i had. Mocha and choco-banana-almond cake. Quite nice! ^^)b

We had cake, coffee, pizza and burger. It was okay. Nothing special. Next time, we might want to try the "grilled" stuff. That one looks tantalizing! You can pick your meat and ask the chef to cook for you, for an extra little bit of price ofcourse. I think it's still worth it. :)

DROOOOOLLLLSSS!!!!!! I LOVE MEAT!! Totally not made for vegetarian ahahaha!
The bomb!





Nice day going out.
We should do this again mom! ^^
Love you!

Nah, belanja selfie sikit. Hehe.. Baby girl not cooperating with mummy. =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik