Pages

08 September 2012

Restarting

Hulla~ Ayez here, trying to start blogging again. I used to have another blog on a personal hosted site but I don't think I can (or want to) afford paying for it when I can just do it at a free site. Unless I want the personalized shorter URL. (which at this point is not really what I care about hahahahaa). Actually the main reason I shifted back to a free blog hosting site is because I wasn't updating often on my personal hosted site. So why waste money when you don't have the commitment for it?

Before the days of blogging on a personal hosted site, I have another blog hosted here on blogspot too which was my uni-days rantings. Come to think of it, I was so immature when writing blogs back then. What was I even thinking........... This time I made a blog dedicated to rantings and sharing experiences about being a mom. A rookie mom to be exact. Wait... A working rookie mom of your not-so-average mother who never thought she would love and enjoy the experiences of motherhood. =) Honestly, I never knew being a mom would be this awesomely rewarding. I would never trade anything else to be in this position. Ever.

I have a two-year old son named Shareese Hamzah who is very funny and never fail to make me laugh everyday by his mischief and unexpected behavior. I am waiting for my second child which I hope would bring joy and wonders to me and my husband as how Shareese did. Hoping I would be able to share more of our stories here with the readers and would love to know more about your similar experiences too.

"I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me "mommy."
– Author Unknown
Dear Shareese
Priceless experience with you


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik