Pages

19 September 2012

It's HERE! My First Photobook by Pixajoy!

Yes yes!! It's finally here. I couldn't believe it would be this big. Err.. the description does say the photobook will be printed out in 11" x 8.5" but the size I had in mind with that figure was about an A4. Turns out it's much bigger than that. I think it's quite worth the money (provided you buy with discounts via Groupon or Living Social) =p  I bought mine to be printed out in matte paper, but the pictures turn out to be a bit dull. Mostly because the lack of quality from the photos I took. I think if the picture quality was a bit higher, printing it out on any paper shouldn't be a problem. In case you guys were thinking of getting one, try out the glossy paper print first, just to be on the safe side.

Nice right? : ) LOL I cincai do this in 1 hour..You guys could do better! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik