Pages

02 December 2012

My Neighbour Totoro Cloak!




I have been wanting the cute Totoro costume for toddlers.(pictures are from http://youandmie.wordpress.com/) But most of the site I found either doesn't sell it (means they are only just for show), or is really damn ridiculously expensive. (Talk about RM400 for a costume for toddlers. Not within my budget. 9_9) So there I was talking to my friend June about wanting to get this costume, and for some reason she managed to find an AFFORDABLE totoro hoodie on ebay! Not for toddlers though, and it's not really a hoodie but more like a cloak/poncho/snuggie.

FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON THIS!!!!!!!!!! 
 (more pictures here)
OAIJDSLKAFLKAJGKSLAJDALKJFGOAIGJHOUADSLJSFS!!!!
(yeap that's ugly ol'me)

*sniff* The material is really soft! Made out of fleece!! FLEECE!! WARM AND FUZZY FLEEEEEECE!!!!! *snuggles snuggles* And best of all it's just RM70 (when June helped me buy it on ebay. Sorry couldn't find the link on ebay anymore. hmm...) I am gonna use this as my nursing cover. :3 Yesh~~ I will! So happy!!! Thankyou for helping me buy, June!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik