Pages

14 July 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday My Little Buster!


14th July marks Shareese's 3rd birthday. Happy Birthday my little buster!!! My husband and I planned to bring him to the movies for the first time. We had never brought him to the cinema before this because, well, he was too young at that time and he was also very sensitive towards loud noises. He doesn't like the loud sound made with speakers. If we turned on the volume over a certain level, he will panickly asked us to turn it down immediately. *w*;;;
Oh, and did I mention he's scared of the dark too? LOL~ apa punya anak jantan la ni hahahaa.

So anyways, that Sunday afternoon we bought tickets to watch Despicable Me 2 at Space U8's MBO.

Shareese and his lovely minion poster at MBO Space U8.



He loooooooovvvveessssss the minions A LOT and he has been looooooooooping the first Despicable Me movie for countless days on our home theatre. He could almost memorize some of the dialogues already. At first he was really excited to watch the movies. He urged us to go into the cinema faster even before we claimed our tickets hahaha such an excited boy. We thought it'd be one smooth sailing first time movie watching with our little guy, but it wasn't. T__T The minute they turned off the light he repeatedly asked me to make the lights turn back on again.
"Mama! Delap! Nak lampu! Nak lampu! Nak lampu! Mama! Mama! Mama!! Lampu!! Lampu!!"
Yes, he loves repeating himself. <O>
Then the movie trailer starts and the sound was blasting.
"Mama!!! MAMA!!! SLOWWWW!! SLOWWW!!! BISINGGG!!! Mama.. Mama!! MAMA!! MAMAAAAAA!!!!!"
Omg…… if he doesn't shut up and disturbs other people with his constant repetitive requests, we might as well need to ditch the movie watching session and burn our tickets. T__T

Luckily, when he saw the minions during the movie intro, he kinda settles down a bit. "MAMA! BANANA!!" pbfftt! Ok Shareese, yes it is banana. He watches it gleefully, but halfway through the movie he insisted on going back home though. (Yes, my son has short attention span. Like most kids.) But the overall experience of bringing him out for a movie for the first time is not as bad as I expected. Atleast he didn't asked me so much questions during the movie like the kid behind my seat did. Kekekeke… but that's an older kid. Maybe 6 or 7 years old. Curious little bugger.

I love bringing my kid to Space U8's MBO because most of the people watching the movies there are parents with kids so even if Shareese DID throw a dramatic appearance during the movie, I think most people there would understand and not judge us. Wuuu.. I'm kinda scared to bring him out for movies where majority of the movie watchers are unmarried people or couples  without kids who thinks parents who brought their babies and kids to movies are jerks. ; - ;
I said this coz I was one of those people. I got pissed off over this parent who brought a wailing baby to an action movie. whut…….  you dumb?
I won't bring mine to action movie. Maybe just go for those family time animation movies which he likes.

So far, success! Great first time experience with Shareese at the movies for the first time. PAPOI!! Here have a cake.

Happy Birthday Shareese!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik